Friday 18 March 2011

London CSPE and Illustration 4 & 5

Hi everyone!

I had a very good time at the London Comic and Small Press Expo last Saturday and I met some great people. The morning was quiet but it gradually got busy. Surprisingly my autobiographical comic book "Through These Slanted Eyes" did quite well at the Expo, I consider it a comic book with too many flaws to count, particularly because it's my published first comic, so I was happy to hear that many were very complimentary about my early art style. Someday I may do a sequel to "Through These Slanted Eyes" using the simplified art style I previously used and most likely the story will be less depressing!

And also, thank you all for the kind words about my work-in-progress "Chester Goes Underground", even though I only had the front cover and first page to show to everyone! The comic is written by my good friend Alan Kasim and I promise you that he is a talent to look out for in the future.

I was previously too busy to post the last two A4 drawings I did for the event, so here they are in all it's glory!

(Above) Stuart Atholl Gordon's Petunia Rascal (left) causing trouble.


Have a lovely weekend all!

T'sao Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment